- Unit 1 How can we become good learners?
- Unit 2 I think that mooncakes are delicious!
- Unit 3 Could you please tell me where the restrooms are?
- Unit 4 I used to be afraid of the dark.
- Unit 5 What are the shirts made of?
- Unit 6 When was it invented?
- Unit 7 Teenagers should be allowed to choose their own clothes.
- Unit 8 It must belong to Carla.
- Unit 9 I like music that I can dance to.
- Unit 10 You’re supposed to shake hands.
- Unit 11 Sad movies make me cry.
- Unit 12 Life is full of the unexpected.
- Unit 13 We’re trying to save the earth!
- Unit 14 I remember meeting all of you in Grade 7.